Award-winning care provider
Our accumulation of care industry awards recognises our dedication to delivering high quality compassionate care to our residents and our commitment to investing in our teams. Having won the Care Employer of the Year accolade four times in both national and regional awards ceremonies over the last seven years, we are also proud to have won and been shortlisted as finalists for the following awards:
- Great South East Care Awards 2017 – Care Innovator of the Year Award
- Great South East Care Awards 2017 – Registered Manager of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Surrey Care Awards 2015 – Beyond the Call of Duty Award
- Great South East Care Awards 2013 – Dementia Carer of the Year Award
- National Great British Care Awards 2011 – Putting People First Award
In addition to the home team wins, Carebase, the owner of Acorn Court, was recognised by winning the Outstanding Achievement in Social Care accolade at the Great London Awards 2017. We are thrilled and incredibly proud that as a team we have achieved this special recognition for all we do to ensure our teams are engaged to provide the very best care to our residents.